1.20.2010

Mandy


Mandy is the new love of my life...

This adorable little pug just wont leave my side. Everyday, everything, anything that I do... Have you ever had a dog want to sit on your lap while you're trying to use the bathroom? Well, I have.

Observations from the past few days:
-Mandy is truly a heifer... eats everything...
-Mandy loves meat... hates fruits and veggies
-Mandy likes to smell other dogs poop
-Mandy cannot be taken on daytime walks
-Mandy may be bi-polar...

UPDATE: At work... found out she peed on my bed. Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Mandy is sooo cute!! And I heart her dog collar. Random story: My childhood dog was a pekingese. We got him from a neighbor, who told us he was a pug. And given that his fur was cut so short, we thought he was right. Long story short, we named him Pugs Lee (pugslee). After his first vet visit we discovered his true breed, but since he already answered to his name (and because Lee made him a part of the Lee fam) we didn't change it. This picture of Mandy reminds me of him and brings me great joy! :)

    ReplyDelete